Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Graceless Lady

Graceless lady is blue-gray with lots of silver sparkle, a few blue/purple flecks, and a subtle scattered holo. The name comes from Wild Horses, a Rolling Stones song (although I prefer The Sundays' cover). It's neutral enough to wear to the office, but it's also super sparkly and interesting! My second favorite of the new releases!



All swatches are two coats with topcoat.


It really has a ton of sparkle, and even though the holo is subtle, it makes the silver sparkle look like it's floating. Love it!



This is a really fun, versatile neutral! Also looks great with a glitter topper!


with Flyin' Solo
Thanks for looking! :)

Kat

1 comment:

  1. his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work. organic cosmetics

    ReplyDelete