Monday, November 19, 2012

Smolder

This is a sexy polish! I especially love it because my friends Olivia and Carolyn helped me accidentally discover it haha!

Smolder is hard to describe, but I'm calling it a blackened plummy-brown with red/pink/bronze shifting micro flakes and shimmer. In some lights the base looks like a very deep burgundy, but it's a warmer than burgundy.



All swatches show three coats of Smolder and one coat of topcoat.



I recommend using the fewest brush strokes possible, and waiting a minute between coats.



Smolder is darker and cooler in color than Enigma, and the shimmer is different. Here is my feeble attempt at a comparison:
Enigma on the left, Smolder on the right

Smolder will be available November 24th at a special introductory price of $7/bottle, through November 26th. Regular price is $8/bottle.

Thanks for looking!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment