Monday, November 19, 2012

No Big Deal

No Big Deal is a green-leaning charcoal jelly with bright blue and green/gold/blue color-shifting micro flakes. It's a mix that I came up with a while ago just playing around in the lab, and the name is one of my office BFF's favorite phrases. I'd been meaning to name a polish No Big Deal and I think it's a good match :)



Here's some picture spam. I apologize for the polish-y cuticles, I didn't think they were that bad until I went to edit the pics, ugh!

All swatches show three coats of No Big Deal plus one coat of topcoat. 


I recommend using the fewest brush strokes possible, and giving each coat a minute to dry in between coats.



It looks a bit teal in some lights, so here's a comparison of No Big Deal with our other teal-y polishes:
Tranquillis, No Big Deal, and Nefarious Aquarius

No Big Deal will be available November 24th at a special introductory price of $7/bottle, through November 26th. Regular price is $8/bottle.

Thanks for looking!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment