Thursday, October 11, 2012

Last Call

Last Call is a blackened violet base with shimmer that shifts pink/blue/purple. I named it Last Call because it's a shade that I would definitely wear for a night on the town, but also for the way it looks at night, in dim light--intense blue shimmer floating in a nearly black base. Of course I can't catch it that way on camera. Sigh.

I do have daylight shots, at least. :) Swatches are three thin coats with topcoat.



all three colors





my hand totally cramped up on this shot...hand posing is dangerous!
 

Thank you for looking :)

Kat

2 comments:

  1. love this colour!
    and so gutted you guys don't ship to New Zealand :(

    But I will be your first NZ customer when you do! KEEP ME POSTED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely will keep you posted, hope to have news in the next week or so! Thank you for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete