Thursday, October 18, 2012

It Can't Rain All the Time

This polish came about by chance; the packages of glitter samples were sitting together and I thought it would be a great combo. When I put it all together, it reminded me of Spring. I know, not the typical Easter-y colors that people break out that time of year. But Spring is probably my least favorite season. It's gray, rainy, cold, and all I want to do is be able to wear my summer clothes!

Shown here over Zoya Kelly, one coat of It Can't Rain All the Time with topcoat.

In direct sunlight
So this polish is Spring in a bottle, to me at least. Bluish gray with a touch of color, like when nature starts to bloom but isn't quite there. A subtle purple shimmer...like the hope of clear blue skies to come but that you won't get for a couple more months...


The name is a quote from The Crow. It's a quote that goes through my mind often that time of year!  

Thank you for looking! :)

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment