Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hidden Agenda

This polish was one of my very first and originally called H.O.B., for the House of Batiatus from the show Spartacus. The colors symbolized darkness and blood drowning out the ambitions of Quintus and Lucretia. There probably should have been more blood haha!

I changed my mind about the name a few months ago. I didn't have plans for a collection of Spartacus-themed polishes, so I thought it would seem out of place.

Hidden Agenda will get opaque in three coats. Here is a pic of it that way from Michelle at Things I Love at the Moment:

 

 I really like it over black, and even red.Here it is over Cult Nails Nevermore and Zoya Sooki.

 

Makes the red look vampy and squishy!
 I think it's still a fitting name. For those of you familiar with the show, what do you think?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment